Saturday, December 29, 2012

The times they are a-changing

I plan to be a lot more active on this blog soon (if the kiddos let me! But I've got lots of pics to show you for those days they're less co-operative!)

Today I was mostly a pillow for Jaiden. He's been a cranky pants all day long, apart from our trip to Asda, where he actually smiled at a few people! I think he's teething and/or has a cold. He's a bit miserable, whatever the reason. Mind you, I mostly forgave him when he was sat next to me on the sofa and leant over to go 'mmmmmwah' and give me a big kiss. He won't always kiss me when I ask him to, just to emphasise his cheeky-monkey-ness, I think, so that made that kiss extra special!

Sophia's had a lovely day with her Daddy, at Nan's house. They were painting a tea set that she was given as a belated birthday present (One of those 'paint your own' sets). It still needs to be baked in the oven to set the colours, but she's enjoying playing with it as I type, offering round tea and biscuits. I think it'll have to be an 'after Jaiden's in bed' toy, but that will make it more special!

No comments: