Saturday, July 21, 2012

7 months and counting

Jaiden turned 7 months yesterday. I think the last month has been a total growth and skills explosion.

In the last month he's started eating solid food (actually that started just over a month ago, but he's really got the hang of it now!), started crawling and perfected his methods and about a million things inbetween.

He can now blow raspberries (and enjoyed it so much that he did them on me when he was supposed to be nursing!) and this morning he and Soph were having a raspberry-off (taking it in turns to do them at each other!)  And it was wonderfully sweet hearing him copying Sophia growling (like a lion/dinosaur - I think it was open to interpretation!)

I have a million photos which I will endeavour to get uploaded to the computer soon. We took Jaiden to meet my maternal grandparent's for the first time and we went on holiday with my parents for a week. Hence all the being not-here. I really want to blog a bit more, cos it's such a good way to remember the little things.

(final random thought - isn't it a bit silly that blogger's spellchecker doesn't recognise 'blog' as a word?!)

No comments: