Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's me!

Hello little blog, this is me and my new laptop reporting for duty.That is a pretty bad photo, but it will do to show that I am indeed truly here. Hurrah!

Problem is, all the searching it just took to work out where the webcam saves photos means that I've forgotten much of what I was going to say in this post.

Oh, I remember, I was going to tell you that the morning sickness is much improved. It's mostly back to nausea rather than actual throwing up, and I even managed to take a shower this morning and not be sick straight afterwards - something my body seemed addicted to doing for the last couple of weeks. I was beginning to think the best option might be to stop showering, although those around me might not agree.

Things are generally pootling along. Little bean is growing nicely, or so the books tell me. Sophia's learning new and exciting words every day and also some odd ones. One of her current favourite phrases is "eat-it!" and is addressed to dogs, other animals and earlier to daddy. Strange child.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hello, my lovely, long-lost friend!
I'm glad to hear you have a new laptop -- will that mean more blogging?? (Like I'm one to talk!)
How far along are you, btw????