Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bag update

Well I can't remember if I've mentioned it, but we are moving this weekend. Hence, a lot of sorting and cleaning out and packing is going on, and I've also lost count of how many bags we've got rid of!

However, I know we've thrown out at least 5 bags of rubbish, as well as maybe 3 or 4 to the charity shop and 2 more passing things on to folk who will use them. I think I'm gonna stop counting and just concentrate on getting rid of stuff as and when the moments arrive, and do our best to not pack junk to take to the new place!

I'll be back again soon. Hopefully, if I don't get lost in the boxes!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

How exciting! Get rid of all the junk you can. We moved boxes of stuff into this house and lot of it is still sitting in boxes in the basement. I should take a tip from you and pitch it.