Sunday, January 16, 2011

plodding along

Life is plodding along around here. I think I'm finally mostly better from the nasty lurgy that I've been suffering with for over a week. It started with a horrible sore throat, and went on to be a high temperature, dizziness and coughing to name a few things.

Sophia is growing taller and wiser every day. She says so many words now. I can't believe how time has flown.

I've got some photos that I need to upload, so I'll try to do that soon.

Mind's gone blank, so I'll leave it there, but I'll try to be back soon.

(I don't know if I mentioned that if I'm not around here you can trying hunting for me at my other blog, Can Big Change to Beautiful? - link on the sidebar)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
Hope you've recovered from the mugging and the illness.
If you're ever visiting pigwotflies then let me know as I'd love to see you.
I