Wednesday, January 05, 2011

God is Good

A lovely afternoon was spoiled by my purse being stolen :(

I've cancelled all the card and starting fraud proceedings to claim back the money they got on my credit card and debit card. And just been ringing/on-lining to get replacements for all the loyalty cards.

Most frustrated that i was carrying all Sophia's Christmas money (cash) that i was going to pay in to her account, but hadn't yet. Oh and the parking ticket for not moving my car in time (cos i was in the banks getting stuff sorted out)

But, God is good. Sophia and I are safe (they just took the purse from my bag. And my bank caught the cash withdrawal on my credit card super quick and called me right away, so i got them cancelled within maybe an hour of it being taken)

And when i got home the silly car that's been parked in what i consider my spot was gone and my space was free. And the buzzer on my car (when the engine is off and you open the door) told me I'd left my lights on so i could turn them off and not get a flat battery.

And "He that is in us is greater than He that is in the world" - that's a verse I had on a card in my wallet.

And now most of my loyalty cards will now finally in my married name. And I discovered that for one store i actually had two cards, so they're combining them and that's some free money i never knew i had!

And the bank lady was lovely when i cried on her, and so were the ladies in the other bank and....
basically i have so many reasons to be thankful.

God is GOOD!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. It is such a bother, really, and so easy to feel the injustice of having something taking right out from under you. You are so lucky to be able to see all the good things when many people would just be cursing their luck.