Tiny is coming up for 24 weeks old. Tiny weighs more than a pound and a half and is about eight and a half inches long from crown to rump.
This week Mummy's bump has definitely 'popped' causing lots of people to comment on how pregnant she looks all of a sudden, and yet still allowing for some people to think she doesn't look very pregnant yet ("It's your height, you carry it well and it hides the fact your pregnant". Causing Mummy to wonder if people just think she got fat again).
Tiny may be a boy or a girl, according to a number of old wives tales - bump size and position, Mummy's cravings, and a whole lot more!
Tiny has reduced Mummy's wardrobe to a bare minimum, but Grandma took Mummy shopping last week and found a few nice maternity tops in Mothercare. Mummy has also been given some maternity clothes from a friend at church, which which she is very grateful.
Tiny has a number of nicknames including Tiny, mini-me, baby bump. Tiny's Mummy and Daddy have a few names up their sleeves for when Tiny is born, but nothing set in stone as yet. They think that meeting Tiny in person will help clear up that decision (aside from the fact that obviously they want to give Tiny a gender appropriate name, they also want to get to know Tiny a little more and discover a little more of Tiny's personality).
Tiny's Favourite hobbies
* Bouncing around on Mummy's bladder.
* Causing Mummy to have heartburn.
* Kicking and moving around to wake Mummy up in the middle of the night.
* Causing Mummy to completely forget things like sending birthday cards, what she went into a room for, and for words to totally escape her on occasion.
* Listening to Daddy talking to me and kissing Mummy's bump.
Tiny's Favourite foods
* Burger in a bun, with fried onions.
* Ritz biscuits with cheddar cheese.
* Anything chocolatey.