Thursday, January 08, 2009

Some Goals

Get a job. I really need to get motivated to find something more than what I'm doing at the moment. I love looking after the kiddos, but it's not enough to live on.

Lose more weight. I lost lots last year, and then ended up putting some back on. I want to get in shape for being a bridesmaid for HP in August, and maybe some other reasons too ;)

My relationship with God. I need to get into a better habit of bible study this year.

Those are a few general ones to start off with, there may be some more specific ones at some point.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

I dont think you need more goals. Just work on those - three is enough! Any more and it would be too much. Also, those are perfect goals.

Debs said...

By more goals I guess I mean expanding on these three and fleshing them out a bit more. I also have a few personal goals which will be worked on this year (personal, in that I'm not writing about them on the blog at the moment because they also concern someone else!)

Anonymous said...

Ok- you got the job - so can cross this off the list of goals.