Thursday, January 22, 2009

Is it wrong

to pretend that you wrote a blog post yesterday, so that when you write the second post in the same day, it works out even?!
Well, it's my blog, so I can do what I want. Teehee :)

Yes, DebbieBoo has a boyfriend. I'm sure she'll tell you about him sometime! (And with all the links I've been making to her blog recently, maybe she'll actually find time to write something on it sometime soon...!)

Last night I got to play pool. It was great fun. I've never been very good at that sort of thing, although I'm happy to do it for a laugh. I was playing with someone who's pretty good, and was able to learn quite a lot, so that by the end I was able to feel like the cue and balls were behaving like I wanted them to (at least some of the time, anyway!). I look forward to playing again soon, although my right thumb joint hurts a bit - I think that's to do with holding the cue, but hey, it was worth it.

Today I am hyper. Earlier today I was feeling a bit lacking in motivation, but it was probably more the fact that I was still waking up. I know I had some weird dreams last night. I don't remember what they were, just that they were weird! Anyway, I started listening to a couple of songs from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack (Elephant Love Medley & Come What May) which are the sort of songs I can't help but sing along to, and it made me hyper. After all, they're the type of song that I can't help but sing along to at the top of my voice, complete with arms flung out for emphasis. Combine that with the treadmill, and it's a whole body workout!

No comments: