Friday, March 06, 2020

AWOL

Sorry, not been around the past week. Work got busy, my health got not so healthy, and I attempted to give up facebook for lent*. Which is sort of related to the blog, as lots of my readers come from there, so I didn't think anyone would mind if I went quiet for a bit!

I'm at the stage of poorly where I think I'm getting better (back to eating after horrid stomach issues) but still feeling miserable (also have a chest infection and a horrid cough, I'm hoping the antibiotics kick in soon).

My muscles ache like crazy. Hopefully I will be feeling better tomorrow. And blog posts should be following, if slightly sporadically.


* I have deleted the app from my phone, and I was genuinely going on there A LOT LESS, only going on for genuine reasons, like posting in my school facebook group, or sharing Menard's video. But I admit there has been a fair amount of aimless scrolling the past couple of days where I could barely get out of bed, let along do anything else.  I'm not beating myself up, just continuing to try to use social media as a tool, rather than something that uses me as its tool!

No comments: