Monday, July 31, 2017

Meanderings

Does anyone else lie in bed at night, trying to go to sleep, but then have thoughts like "can you fart in your sleep?" Which then clearly have to be googled for an answer, or else you can't sleep. But then as you're typing into google, the autosuggestion bar comes down and now you're wondering if you fart in your sleep, but also marvelling at the fact that there may be a sign language for the word fart. Which is obvious now you think about it, but you never had thought about it before now. So you start writing a blog post, because you just promised random and rambling posts are coming, and this is clearly going to be both.

But for now, dear reader, I should pause and get some sleep. Luckily for you, the next thoughts that get written here are just a heartbeat for you as you read them. But for me I need some sleep to come up with something witty to finish this post with.

It turns out that actually I don't have anything else to add to this post. In fact, under normal circumstances I might just delete it and never let it see the light of day, but since I promised random, here it is.

No comments: