Saturday, September 22, 2007

Yay-yippee-yay

I'm going to talk to Blest today (assuming all goes according to plan), yay-yippee-yay!

Our internet is still off more than it is on, but we have an engineer coming on Monday.

HP and my Mum have arrived safely in Exeter.

We performed a packing miracle in the Micra this morning. I will be taking the bits we had to leave behind when I head for the West Country in a couple of weeks. I'm going for a hen weekend in Bristol, so I shall drive down to Exeter on the Friday and stay with HP overnight, and then drive back to Bristol for the weekend. I'm also pondering stopping off to visit my Grandparents in Cheltenham for a couple of days on the way home.

No pictures today because in the time it takes to upload one I might lose the internet connection!

No comments: